Get connected with a team. Life is hard, no need to do it alone.
- Leaders:Ron & Dianne Earl (419) 254-7072
- Location: Study at Church, 137 Tecumseh Street Dundee, Michigan
- Topic: Taking a Journey through the Bible
- Days / times: Every Wednesday – 7:00 – 8:00 PM
- Objective: Our daily walk with the reality of the power of the Holy Spirit
- Leaders: Jordan and Angelique Seegert (517) 260-8219, co-leading with Ed and Becky Chicko
- Location: Meet at alternating homes in Dundee, MI
- Topic: Various books of the Bible.
- Days / times: Meet Every other Sunday, 5-7pm. We eat dinner from 5-6, and discussion from 6-7.
- Objective: Our life group has a heavy focus on being together in addition to learning together. Many of the families in our life group have children, so every time we meet it’s always an adventure.
- Leaders: Mike & Jill Milot (989) 763-0060 Co-Leaders Jon & Jana Crots
- Location: 1160 Smith Rd. Temperance, Michigan
- Topic: Using the book “Christianity it’s like This”
- Days / times: Every other Thursday start at 6:00 PM
- Objective: Basic Christian Foundation Teaching discussing: God, The Bible, Jesus, The Holy Spirit, Sin & Salvation, The Church, Heaven & Hell, Discipleship
- Leaders: Kevin and Kay seegert/ Dan and stephanie root
- Location: John and Mary’s house (Dundee)
- Topic: Armor of God. Eph. 6
- Days / times: Every other Tuesday start at 7:00 PM
- Objective: cultivating relationships (food and fun!) and studying God’s word